Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Challenges and benefits of distributing agency

The previous post by Tawots brought an excellent analysis of the mundane problems of everyday life within a community. Although, unfortunately, I am not as familiar with the cordillera as I would like and therefore I cannot understand its singularities' I recognise those problems on every organisation I look at.

But, this ability to gather back together the contradictory bits of the whole and then distribute them again into harmonious bits of agency capable of being carried partially but towards the same holistic goal is a major project. The sort of projects that is so magnificent and fundamental that when properly carried no one perceives it and brings the whole back together into the harmonious task carrying… good luck .

No comments: